LibraryHostelN.S.S.Students’ UnionE-College Magazine (BLOG)
Residence of Students
Every student must leave with him/her parent or local guardian approved by the Principal. Any change of Address must immediately be intimated to the Principal. Failure to do so will be regarded as serious breach of discipline. For this offence, the students may be asked to take Transfer Certificate from the College.